Currently we are looking for a full-time account manager to facilitate our international growth. Are you the driven commercial talent who flawlessly knows how to identify the need for information of our customers? Do you feel comfortable in the role of an advisor, but also in that of a salesperson? Are you brimming with energy and do you have the will to constantly improve yourself? Then this is your new job.
As our new account manager you go among other things:
What your day looks like:
Your day starts from home. After a nice cup of coffee or tea and after having informed your colleagues how the evening was, you start opening your mailbox. Right away, you find some good news in there: two client approved assignments are waiting for you.
You ensure that these orders are neatly handled in CRM, so that the research reports can be sent to the customer as soon as they are available. BouwKennis considers the personal touch very important, so you’ll write a personal message with each report. Now it’s time for a check and follow-up round of your open quotations. To make sure you remain on-target, you read through your self-made sales plan and determine what actions you still need to take to realize your targets.
But ofcourse your day doesn’t end yet. You have several appointments scheduled for the day by phone or Microsoft Teams, which you need to prepare for. Immediately after, you process your appointments in CRM. With a satisfied feeling your working day ends and you head home to take a rest on the couch. However you still have enough energy left to make it a fun (sports) evening.
In order to be successful, you have at your disposal:
• Commercial field experience and at least university of applied sciences work and thinking level.
• A winner's mentality and the talent to turn an up-front 'no'.
• The experience of solution oriented sales and you know how to translate a question into an opportunity.
• A customer-oriented, flexible and proactive attitude.
• Sense of accuracy and perseverance with the urge to score.
• A thorough knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
• A large dose of enthusiasm and not a 9-5 mentality.
• Affinity with research and/or the construction sector.
• An excellent knowledge of the German and English language, both spoken and in writing. Knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Teams is an advantage.
• in possession of a driving license
What we offer:
• Laptop and iPhone.
• Pension plan.
• The possibility to develop yourself further by attending training and courses.
• The possibility to work from home and organize your own working days.
• Nice, enthusiastic colleagues.
• A lot of freedom and independence.
• Market-compliant salary.
BouwKennis BV is the market information specialist for manufacturers and traders in the construction, real estate and installation world. We provide up-to-date and reliable (research) information both on paper and online. We believe that our responsibility goes beyond just providing information: we really want to help our customers to use this information. To this end, we regularly organize events, develop our products in co-creation with our customers and have a BusinessClub where our customers can network and share knowledge with each other. Our customers are commercial policy makers, such as marketing managers and directors from the trade and industry of construction and installation materials.
Do you have any questions? Please call our director Boudewijn Goedhart on 0031(10) 206 69 96. Apply directly? Send us your resume with a short motivation.